![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Aisley's First Hair Cut
Aisley got to go to the beauty shop (as my grandma would call it!) and get her first hair cut! I know you are thinking ...what hair did she have to cut, but we trimmed the back and sides. It looks so cute! Aisley was so big too. We put her up on the booster chair, and put the cape on her and she never moved except to see the other little boy getting his hair cut. She just watched herself in the mirror. I have trained her well!! (just kidding) She is just so dang cute and growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Gosh dang! She's sure a sweetheart! Her haircut looks way good.
Trish!!! Your little girl is so dang cute!!! You look like the three of you are doing great! This is such a fun way to check in on people and their ever growing families!! Have a good one!
Trish...she is so adorable! I'm not quite sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! I have to keep up with you some how! haha!
Post a Comment