![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Things we've been up to...
Well we haven't wrote anything for a while so here are a few pictures of what we have been doing. Aisley loves to be outside. So whenever you mention the idea she throws off her bow, grabs her pink crocks, and her hat then runs for the door. We've been working outside on the yard and garden. I had the water on watering the other day, and it made a little puddle. Well she found that and loved it. She stomped her feet and splashed every bit of water out. She played in it and then wiped her hands off on her shirt. It was so cute! We got to take her to the fairgrounds and feed the ducks. That was fun. Aisley and I baked some cookies (the cheaters way where all you do is put them on the pan and bake them!) That was so cute to have her help put them on the pan...you'll notice all in a pile! She is so much fun. She keeps us busy and entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very cute pictures! I love her cute flower on her head.
What a cute little girl! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment