"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pretty Toes


I didn't realize how girly my daughter ALREADY is until the other day...My friend Debbie wanted to take me to get a pedicure for my birthday. So we get babysitters and go. It was alot of fun to pamper ourselves and go to lunch. Well I get back and pick up Aisley, and she notices my toes as soon as we are in the house. She gets down and toches the flowers that are painted on them. Well she was a little disturbed that I got flowers and she didn't. I just did her toes the night before, and she knew hers didn't look that cute! Well to make a long story short. She was mad! She crawled up on her daddy's lap, and she wouldn't talk to me, all she would do is give me dirty looks. And she can give some good ones! So I ended up getting her some little flower stickers to put on her toes so she could have pretty toes too! I just had to laugh to think my 20 month old daughter already knows all about being a girly girl!!

4 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

That little girl is about as sweet as they come! We sure love her. Cute toes, but was there any doubt that she would be girly? Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Rochelle said...

Her toes look so cute! That is such a cute story- it will be a good laugh for her about 15 years from now!

jordan and kat said...

I hear ya! we have those same things that happen at our house! she is such a doll... love her!

Marie said...

Trish!!!! Its Marie, I am so excited I found your blog. Its good to see how you guys are doing. Your little girl is adorable! Tell Jed I said hi. Keep in touch :)