Trish, you have a beautiful family and your one amazing HOT MOMMA! Your daughter, how darling. I saw your blog link on Kaija's and wondered if it was you. Glad to see life is going well for you guys. I would love to add your link on my blog if you don't mind and just keep up on your families updates. Take Care.
As a wife to a wonderful man, and mother of two of the most amazing kids I strive everyday to make the most of it. Sometimes its just a moment that makes me laugh, something fun we do together, a teaching moment, (whether I'm teaching them something or they are teaching me), or at a sweet tender moment I am reminded that this is the hardest yet most rewarding job there is. But most importantly we're making MEMORIES together. Holding on to the ones we LOVE, the things we ARE, and the things we NEVER want to lose.
5 comments:
These are darling...cute Family!!! Court you did awesome!
Leah Kempton
Cute Trish! Those turned out way good! How fun! Does this mean Aisley finally gets to make the picture wall? :)
Trish, you have a beautiful family and your one amazing HOT MOMMA! Your daughter, how darling.
I saw your blog link on Kaija's and wondered if it was you. Glad to see life is going well for you guys. I would love to add your link on my blog if you don't mind and just keep up on your families updates. Take Care.
Tanya Hermansen(Senn)
Oh, your pictures turned out sooo good. You have such a beautiful family. Aisley is adorable. Good job to Courtney. She is pretty awesome:)
very cute pictures!
Post a Comment