"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Sunday, May 31, 2009
ITS A BOY!!!
We got to go have our ultrasound this week. Everything looks great and still on schedule for October 14th. And then they told us that we are having a BOY!!! We are excited! I am so glad he cooperated because I couldn't wait any longer to find out what we are having. Aisley was so proud. She got her very own picture of her little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yay! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats i'm so excited for you!
That is so exciting... have you picked out a name yet?! Oh... and tell Jed Happy (late) Birthday too!!!
Woohoo! I'm so excited!
You lucky stink, I am so happy for you, but def. a little jealous after having 3 girls and terrified to try again in fear of another girl. I am really happy for you guys.
I am so dang excited! I told you all along that it was going to be a boy!! You will have to come see me so I can see your CUTE little belly!
Congrats...little boys are so much fun! I can't believe mine is 9. Best of luck!
WAHOOOO! Congratulations on your baby boy. How exciting. So have you started shopping, picking out names or painting a bedroom? Aren't having kids great. I am glad to hear everything is going well and the ultrasound looked great.Oh Oct 14 is our son Zyan's birthday.It's a great day :)
Post a Comment