The other day Jed brought home a bunch of cucumbers from a friend's garden. They were small cute ones that looked perfect for pickles. So Jed told me to figure out how to do it. So I searched the internet, and finally got up enough nerve to just try it. So while he was working one night Aisley and I made pickles! She had a chair pulled over to the counter so she could "watch", but that didn't last
long....She was then telling me that she could do it. She wanted to help. Well I just wanted to get done so I told her that her hands weren't clean. Well her response to that was....I could wash real quick! So she did, and she filled all the jars for me. I had to stop for a second and get a couple pictures of her first bottling experience. She was so proud of them. She made sure her daddy saw them when he got home. We haven't tasted them yet, but they all sealed and look pretty!




1 comment:
Pickles..Pickles..Pickles. My mom and I make them every year. Bread and Butter, and Dill. They are my grandma Carols receipes and are super good. Let me know if you ever want to try them.
Post a Comment