"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ten down and Forever to go...

This is the text message that I got yesterday! I thought it was so cute. It was our 10 year anniversary!! I can't believe its been that long. Jed had to work yesterday so we are going to celebrate today. Happy Annivesary Babe!

3 comments:

Skinners said...

I seriously just teared up reading that! You guys are so awesome! Come see us!

Brant and Becky said...

I can't believe it has already been ten years! Holy Cow..time sure goes by fast. So how are you guys? I never get to see you. I bet you look so cute with your little belly! :)

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Our 10 years was this year too! Congratulations! How is the pregnancy going? You should be nearing the end, right?