"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Only 2 weeks to go...
Until our little baby brother is supposed to arrive. I can't believe that it is almost time. Since the baby will be here soon, today was the last day that we had Colton. We went to the park to play and have a picnic. The kids had a blast. It was fun to watch them run and play and laugh together. Even though they are only 2 years old, its been fun to watch their friendship grow.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so sad to be missing this! Please call us as soon as you can and tell us how things go! Good luck! Only 10 to go for us!
Good luck with everything! Where will you deliver? I hope things go smoothly. Can't wait to see a picture of him!
Post a Comment