"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We went to Vail to go trick-or-treating with Devon and Shaylan after Kysen's party. Aisley had so much fun. This was the first year that she dressed up and went. She was a little dancer girl. She got to wear Shaylan's old dance costume with her ballet slippers. She loved dressing up and she had to make sure she had her lips on before she could go!!...too cute!



This was probably the second time in my whole life that I remember actually going trick-or-treating. We really never celebrated Halloween growing up since this was the day that my sister died. Mom and I counted it up...its been 23 years, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. Its good to know that I can remember some things after having 2 kids! I think of her so often. Everytime I see Aisley playing with her dolls; it reminds me so much of us playing together. I miss her so much, but am so thankful and look forward to when I can be with her again.

2 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Aisley looks like she just walked off the set of Dancing With the Stars! What a sweetheart!

Skinners said...

Love it! Chloe is becoming obsessed with having "lips" now too! Too cute! Post some more pictures of that growing boy for me! Can't wait to meet him!