I took the kids to the Dr. yesterday for their check-ups. I am very happy to say that they are both doing great. I feel so blessed to have healthy kids. Aisley is now a whopping 25 pounds! It won't be long before Rigdon passes her up though. He has gained 5 pounds in the last 2 months, he now weighs 11 lbs. 12 oz.! They both had to get shots. I was a little behind on Aisley so she had to get 3. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because she is old enough to know what is going on. Her Nama was dreading it even worse than she was because she was the one that had to give them to her. But Aisley was the biggest girl. I held her hands and talked to her so she wasn't totally paying attention to what was going on. I was so proud of her. She didn't cry or even flinch on any of them. She was so big. I told her that it would hurt just a little bit, but Nama does it with love so it won't hurt so bad. Nama loaded her up with a sucker and stickers, and all the treats she could find in hopes they would still be friends. But after it was all over...Aisley still loves her Nama! Then it was Rigdon's turn. Aisley helped me hold his hands so he wouldn't be scared while he got his shots.
Aisley has requested one thing particularly for her birthday this year...and that is a pair of pink boots. So after we got done at the Dr.'s office we went to the boot store and tried on some pink boots. She was so excited! She found pants, a belt, and even some pink socks to wear with her boots. So we'll see what all she gets for her birthday now!
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Rigdon is such a handsome boy. Glad your kids are so healthy. I remember when my daughter Kyla Max went through her cowgirl stage and wanted everything cowgirl and pink. It was so fun! Have a Merry Christmas!
Trish! Your family is ADORABLE! I hope we run into eachother soon :)
Post a Comment