"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our little Dolly turned 3!






I guess I'll start with Aisley's birthday. I have a few things to catch up on since things have been so busy lately.

Aisley just turned 3 years old! Her birthday started on Friday with a slumber party at my mom's house. We were supposed to be celebrating the end of the semester with my mom and Becky, but Aisley had so much fun it was her party too. We made a cake and Becky and Aisley got their nails polished. Aisley loves hanging out with Becky. They talk on their cell phones, Becky lets Aisley put her lips on and try on her shoes. And Aisley makes sure they stay on top of their laundry! This girl loves to do laundry! It's quite funny! Then on Saturday we went the the park and had a little party and had her favorite....chocolate cake! She had so much fun and thankfully the weather wasn't too bad.


Aisley is the sweetest girl. She is the best help. She loves to help with her brother and always wants to help do whatever I'm doing. We love her soo much. She likes to get her hair done and put her pretties on, but probably most of all for us to tell her how beautiful she looks! We love you Dolly! We love your smile, your crazy hair in the morning, when you come snuggle with me in the night, all the cute things you say, the way you say you want to hold us when you want held, the way you tell your daddy to go take a shower!, when you sing, and yes even the drama that comes with being a 3 year old girl!!

3 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

I just love that little girl! She really is special. :)

Allred's said...

She is so beautiful!!! Sorry I didn't have a lot of time on Sunday, I wanted to come back and say HI, but my husband was pushing me out the door!!! Anyway you looked so great and your kids are adorable!!! Have a great year!

Skinners said...

Every time I read your blog I start to cry! I hope you guys know how awesome we think you all are!