They have been a little crazy. The kids and I went with Granny, Sas and her girls, Hannah and Jorgan to see Courtney and her kids in Farmington. It was fun. The kids loved being together and playing. Jorgan plays so hard so when she got tired she would put her head on Rigdon's shoulder, suck her thumb, and rub his ear (only until he could get his balance enough to escape!) It was so cute. She does that to go to sleep with her mom and dad, but it was funny to see her do it to Rigdon since she couldn't slow down to take a nap, she just wanted a little rest on Rigdon's shoulder since he was just was the right heighth for her! Then we did the craziest thing by taking all 8 kids ages 4 and under SHOPPING all day!! I took Aisley and Logan with me looking for new beads to make jewelry. And while I was looking for what I needed, I could hear Aisley telling Logan what goes together and what matches. They were picking stuff out, and she would tell him if it looked good or not. It was quite funny. I haven't heard yet what Logan's dad thought of the whole jewelry shopping thing! It actually wasn't too bad of a shopping day considering how many there were of us, and how young the kids were. We actually got quite a bit accomplished. It just wore us ALL out so we slept good that night! The night before was a different story...we won't mention any names like baby Carter and Jorgan though! Rigdon kept going over to Jorgan to say Hi! I guess he was just checking on her because he was still asleep for the most part. Or probably just afraid he was missing something. I would just get him and lay him back down. Its great to get together and do things. Especially to top off the day with a trip to Dairy Queen! After the kids are all sleeping that is. Its a good thing I don't live in town, because that would definately be a problem for the hips! Then we came back Sunday and worked Monday through Wednesday getting everything ready for my MK open house. Thanks to all of you who came. It was fun. Then we were off again. I took the kids and visited Michelle and her kids. It was great to be together for a couple days. They are moving soon, so I just needed to hang out with her before she leaves. We didn't have too many things planned, but its always busy at their house with the appraisers and lenders for their new house and selling the one they are in. I am so happy for them and their new adventure, but I am SO going to miss them. I just have to keep telling myself that she is still just a phone call away.
I love both sides of my family. I am so blessed to have such good family. Don't get me wrong we definately have our moments, but that is normal I think! But those moments we work through together are what make us stronger. The friendships we develope as we do things together will hold strong, and last a lifetime.
Now its time to get back on our schedule and spend some time with our DADDY!! He has been so busy with going to work, class, meetings, doing the hay, and working on equipment (can't forget that!) but all our travels have made the time go by a little faster, and a little easier on us all. But now its back to reality, bed times, and EXERCISING!
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Woohoo! Lets do it again next weekend! ;) We had such a blast with everyone here and can I just tell you my kids thought that cousins coming to THEIR house was the coolest thing ever! So did I! Love you guys!
That was such a fun trip, even with the lack of sleep! I say we should definitely do that again. And Jorgan thanks Rigdon for letting her borrow his ear... Poor kid...
Post a Comment