I have been trying to think of something fun to do with my mom for her birthday, but nothing was coming to me. Then I found out that one of my sisters will be coming home for a few days so I thought we should just have some fun girl time. Jed was working on Friday so I invited them all to my house. We cooked dinner, Aisley had everyone playing hopscotch!!!, we did our own facials, had a yummy dessert, and watched a chick flick. Just what every girl likes to do, especially on her b-day! It was sooo much fun. I have some video of everyone playing hopscotch, but I think I'd be in trouble if I posted it...I'll just say that mom can still do it! We had such a good time though. I love hanging out with my mom. Most of the time we are laughing about something. It is just great to be able to be together since we don't do it very often anymore.
Happy Birthday MOM!! You are the BEST. Thanks for all you have taught me, and still being there for me whenever I need YOU!!
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment