"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aisley's New Favorite Things



Well Aisley has discovered that she LOVES shoes! It doesn't matter who's they are. She wants to try them on. She has found my shoe racks and had to try on all she could get her hands on. Now the rule is if she wants a different pair then she has to put the other pair up. I know what a mean mom, but I can't handle having 30 pair of shoes out! Well I caught a few pictures of her with my shoes on and pushing her baby in her new stroller. She loves it!! She loves to take her baby for walks. She takes her through the kitchen to the back door and knocks. Then comes back. Her favorites are the heels that make noise when she walks. Oh the joys of being a girl....its all about the shoes!! You'll notice that Aisley goes for her stroller and baby first thing in the morning. So that explains her crazy hair and sleepy eyes!

5 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

Such a DARLING girl! Have a great birthday tomorrow Trish!

Rochelle said...

Don't you love little girls and their dolls? Too cute! Happy birthday, by the way!

Allred's said...

I love the brown shoes and the fact that Aisley can walk so stylishly in them, is awesome. She is so beautiful.

The Johnson Family said...

Trish & Jed, WOW! I can't believe I came across your blog...you both look great and your daughter is beautiful. I can't believe how long it has been since we have seen each other...it seems like Mexico and days at EA were months ago, not years! I am so happy to see you doing so well. i am putting you on my blog so we can keep in touch. Believe it or not I went to dinner with Emily tonight. Next time you are here in Mesa, we have to get together. I would love to see you.

The Nunes' said...

Trisha Claridge!!! It's so good to see you guys and your little Aisley is such a cutie! I love her name too, our youngest is Kinsley. And can I just say that you look just as good today as you did 10 years ago... you're one hot mama! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to Jed, I hope his recovery has gone well. Please tell him Hi for me, and it really would be so fun to see you guys if you ever have time when you are down this way! Take care and keep in touch.

Emily (McCleve) Nunes