"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Monday, July 14, 2008

And for the second milestone...




Aisley turned 18 MONTHS and is now GOING TO NURSERY!!! Church is totally different now. I feel totally lost without entertaining and having snacks for her during the first 2 hours. But its so nice! I don't have to worry about who she can visit while I teach my lesson when Jed has to work. She usually went with Papa to the High Priest class though. I thought it was really cute that she did tap dances on the chairs for them!! They were all entertained! I'm not sure how their lesson went, but she came out happy! Jed and I couldn't believe how well she made the transition. We saw Sas is the hall, and she asked her if she wanted to go play with the kids.....Aisley took her by the hand and off they went and never looked back. She was such a big girl, and Jed and I just sat and watched them walk all the way down the hall with tears in our eyes. Our little girl is growing up. So I remembered to take my camera the next week and get a couple pics.... Aisley all dressed up ready to go looking BEAUTIFUL I must say, and with Sas going to Nursery!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

She looks so cute in her dress! You are very lucky to have such a good transition over to nursery! She seems to love it!

Hawkins Family said...

they grow up too fast don't they?? She looks soo cute in her dress. I love the headband. It is adorable. You have one super cute daughter:)

Allred's said...

Hey Trish, I just found you and go figure, you already had me on here. Whatever...only teasing. Your family picture is great and it's good to see that Jed is doing better. What a scare you guys had. I read about it on Chris and Kaija's. Anyway, I going to add you to my friends, and of course check in on you spontaneously. LOL, Aisley is beautiful.

Skinners said...

How the heck do you do it? Logan still doesn't hardly stay! You guys are so much fun and we have had a BLAST being here!