Well I guess I just checked out for a few weeks there in June. As I was looki
ng at our blog, I remembered there were a few things that I haven't posted yet. A couple things happened that were big milestones for Aisley.
The first thing was that her mom left her for 4 days and 3 nights while she went to Girls Camp. Jed was working nights the whole time I was gone, so he came home and got some sleep then went back to play with Aisley before he went on his next shift. It was a good, but hard week for us all. We were so proud of Aisley. She was so big and such a good girl for Kayla and Nama! Camp was really fun though. It was definitely a testimony builder. There were so many good talks and workshops to feel the spirit. I
was a cabin mom over the 4th level girls where I had 3 of my girls from our ward. So that was really fun. I only have a few pictures since the batteries in my camera went dead the first night, and I didn't find more until the night before we came home. So you'll get to see Hannah, Megan, and I on our paddle boat adventure!! An adventure it was too. Between the wind, us not knowing what we were doing, and Megan saying STOP... I'm scared let's go back......it took us a while to do anything but turn circles and get drifted into the bank!! But we made it back and Megan wanted to go back for more!!




2 comments:
Look at us foxy ladies!!! I must say Trish, orange is your color! LOL! Camp was so fun with you girlies up there with me. Maybe we'll get to do it again someday.
Look, it is the three stooges all over again! ;)
Post a Comment