Its a beautiful time of year. The leaves are changing, the cotton crops are being harvested, and Thanksgiving is almost here. This time of year always makes me stop and think of all the wonderful blessings I have.
Jed still has a job. Its been a little scary at times hearing about all the layoffs at the mine, but we are still employed! Yeah!! Our little Aisley is growing up so fast. She will be 2 next month! Wow, its gone by fast. She can't wait for her birthday. She reminds us everyday of what she wants for her birthday.....earrings!! Its so cute. She is talking more and more everyday. It is so much fun having her in our life. We found out recently that we were going to get to share our life with another child! We were so excited, but for some unknown reason it wasn't quite time for us to bring this child into the world. So we continue to hope and pray for this day to come again.
These are just a few of the things we are thankful for. We are so blessed to have a great family with whom we get to spend time with this next week over the holiday. Thank you all who have blessed our lives. We hope your Tukey Day is all you've hoped for and then some!
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh Trish, what a beautiful post. Sorry to hear about your baby, hopefully things will work out the way they are supposed to. Aisley toenails are so beautiful....
I'm so sorry to hear that Trish! I'm glad you guys have lots of loved ones around you. Have a good Thanksgiving!
Trish, that comment above from the Allred Avenue is from me , Amy...my MIL was still signed in on my laptop so I somehow made the comment from her...sorry
So I am very curious to see if she gets 'earings' for her birthday! That is too cute! I enjoyed your post- and am so sorry. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to. Not that we're far away, but we miss you guys!
Very thoughtful post Trish!! I hope that Aisley gets some earrings for her birthday. I just love earrings on little girls. I am sorry that it wasn't quite time yet, I pray it will be soon! I know it will all work out!
I've been wanting to call you but am horrible with what to say. I hope you guys know how much we love an appreciate and look up to you. Your faith makes me stronger. Can't wait to see our little Aisley girl in two weeks! Oh, and you guys too ;)! Love you guys!
Post a Comment