"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Friday, March 13, 2009
Our Big Secret
Well I can't believe it, but we have been keeping a secret for almost a month......We are pregnant again with a healthy growing baby!! We held off telling everyone until I was far enough along to get a sonagram and make sure everything was ok. We went yesterday, and we are so relieved we saw the little heart beating!!! Everything looks great. I am due October 14th!! We are so excited...even Aisley!! She wanted to call her Nama back last night after we had already went by and told her the news at work, but she wanted to talk to her again. So she called her on the phone and told her that mommy has a baby in her tummy!! Nama asked if she was excited and Aisley told her YES! It was so cute. So then I asked Aisley if she wanted to have a girl or a boy baby, and she said a boy baby......so we'll see! It doesn't matter to us, we will take either one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Woohoo! I get all teary just reading it again! Can't wait to see you guys!
Congrats guys!! I bet Aisley will be a great big sister.
Congrats!! That is awesome!!
I am so happy for you! I hope everything continues to go well.
Yay! I am so dang excited for you!!...I could not be any happier!!:)
Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys!
WOOOOOHOOO, congrats so much. that's so exciting. Hopefully your hanging in there during all the yucky sick parts. BTW, Aisley's new pick in your header is super adorable, she is a beautiful girl.
That is so exciting Trish... CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're feeling good!!!
Congrats to all... mom, dad & big sister! How are you feeling?
I'm a few weeks before you with #3
Crongrats!! I bet you are so cute pregnant...can't wait to see pics. Hope are feeling well..best of luck.
I am so happy for you! Congratulations and I know that Aisley will be a great sister.
What wonderful NEWS. Congratulations Trisha. I am so happy and excited for your family.
Yea! We are so excited about your big secret! Aisley will be such a cute big sister! So sorry you have to miss out on the 'chocolate' part of life for awhile. :)
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Congrats on the great news. You have an adorable little girl! Lots of luck with the pregnancy... i thought i was out of the yucky stages of pregnancy but they just came back strong last week... loving it! We should catch up sometime. Adam and Laura live in Safford so we should do lunch sometime.
Post a Comment