It doesn't matter if its playing outside in the sprinkler, doing dishes, or taking a bubble bath....Aisley could play in the water for hours. I turned the sprinkler on and let her play outside for a while and after 2 hours she still didn't want to come in. Here are a few of the pictures we took of her playing outside in her new swim suit.
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Saturday, May 2, 2009
This girl loves water!
It doesn't matter if its playing outside in the sprinkler, doing dishes, or taking a bubble bath....Aisley could play in the water for hours. I turned the sprinkler on and let her play outside for a while and after 2 hours she still didn't want to come in. Here are a few of the pictures we took of her playing outside in her new swim suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aisley is so beautiful and even so stylin while playing in the water, with her suit and pretty pink bows.
She is such a doll! Reesie is the same way.. I took her swimming the other day and every time I took her out of the water she cried!
It's water a miracle for our little ones. How are you doing and feeling?
Happy Birthday Jed! Hope your day is great!
Post a Comment