We have been well taken care of. Mom has been able to stay with me, and the relief society has fed us every night. So that has been nice. Jed's time off wasn't planned until next week so he has had to work every since we had him. But today is the last day and then dad will be home for a while!! Yea! Thanks everyone for the love and support. Here are a few pictures of our sweet kids.
"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie
Saturday, October 10, 2009
He is here!!
We were a little surprised, but Rigdon Jed decided to come a week early. He is absolutely perfect. Everything went good, and we are home now trying to get into the swing of things with our tiny little guy. He weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. He is doing good doing what babies do best...eating, sleeping, and pooping! And Aisley is having so much fun having him here. She is so cute with him. She doesn't like it when he cries so so tries to do whatever she can to comfort him. Her present to Rigdon was a little stuffed elephant that when you pull his tail he plays a song. So everytime he cries she runs and gets it and plays it for him and tells Rigdon not to cry. The cutest was when I was changing his pants and Aisley had the elephant and was telling Rigdon not to cry...she would hold him in a minute! Ohh so cute!
We have been well taken care of. Mom has been able to stay with me, and the relief society has fed us every night. So that has been nice. Jed's time off wasn't planned until next week so he has had to work every since we had him. But today is the last day and then dad will be home for a while!! Yea! Thanks everyone for the love and support. Here are a few pictures of our sweet kids.




We have been well taken care of. Mom has been able to stay with me, and the relief society has fed us every night. So that has been nice. Jed's time off wasn't planned until next week so he has had to work every since we had him. But today is the last day and then dad will be home for a while!! Yea! Thanks everyone for the love and support. Here are a few pictures of our sweet kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
He is adorable! I was so excited to see pictures posted already. We are so happy for you!!!
Cingrats! He is adorable! It's so nice to have a BIG sister to help with everything! Good luck getting adjusted to everything!
Congratulations. You have one adoreable little guy. What a sweet picture of Aisley holding Rigden. I love the name. I am not sure I spell it right. Glad to here your being taken care of. I hope you recover fast and are feeling well!
I have to admit I'm reading this post through tears in my eyes. I HATE missing these little moments in my family's lives. I can't wait to meet him and introduce him to his new best friend and cousin! ;) Keep posting often! Glad to hear all is going well. We miss you guys! He's super cute and I LOVE his name!
He is so darn CUTE you guys... and I LOVE his name! And Aisley is such a beautiful big sister... she is looking more and more like you Trish. I'm glad everything went well! Enjoy your week of having Jed home.
He's so precious! I think he looks like you Trish! I feel horrible that we haven't been to see you guys yet, but we've been sick with coughs and strep at our house...so we're holding off till everyone is all well! I can't wait to hold him though! Good luck getting back into the swing of things. Glad Aisley is doing well with the adjustment. Hope you're doing good.
darling little boy! congrats to mom, dad and big sister
Congrats, he is such a cutie. Hope all is going well for you guys.
How adorable he is!!! And we were just in Safford this weekend for a quick short trip, Darn! That picture of Aisly looks just like you Trish!! Wow! Congratulations, your kids are gorgeous!
Oh...he is just too sweet! I wish I was close to squeeze him...and maybe you and Jed too!! Hope you have a fast recovery!
He is so dang cute Trish! Call if you need ANYTHING!
Post a Comment