"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our chunky boy!




I took his shirt off to put in the dryer for a few minutes and I had to take his picture...he was too cute sitting there with his chub hanging out!

4 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Oh he is one sweet little chubby boy. All my kids have been that way and I have loved seeing all the rolls. He's very handsome :)

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

How adorable... rolls and all! He is getting so big (big as in older I mean, not big as in fat!)

Collin and Hannah said...

Don't you love chub! Jorgan's loosing alot of hers. I guess that happens when they aren't tiny anymore. Rigdon is adorable!

Skinners said...

Holy cow look at those little (or not so little) rolls and that GREAT smile! I just want to squeeze him!