I can't believe its already been a year. It just seems like yesterday that we were counting down the days, and then he came 8 days early! He was so perfect, and so sweet weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz. He fit perfectly into our little family. Now he is an active little boy, and into everything. He knows the things he shouldn't be into because he will start, and then he'll turn around and smile just to see if you're watching! It is so fun to watch him as he grows into a little boy. He now is a 22 pound bundle of joy to carry around! He will walk along furniture and while holding your hands, but hasn't taken off by himself yet. He only has 2 teeth, but it doesn't slow him down from eating. This boy loves to eat (did I mention he fits right in!) We can't hardly keep him full. He is all boy, so we are accepting donations now to try to keep up with him when he's a teenager! This is probably a birthday he won't remember, but I will. He didn't blow his candle out, he put it out with his hand. I turned to tell Aisley, who was standing next to him, to help him
blow it out. But it turns out he couldn't wait. It scared me to death, but he is fine. No marks or anything! Ice fixed it all. So all you other moms have one up on me for being MOM of the year! Happy Birthday my little Cowboy! We love you so much.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness Trish... he is SOOO cute!!! Looks like he had quite the party too. And great job on the cake, that takes some serious talent... I've tried, and failed miserably!:D
Awesome job on the cake! LOVE that boy! Give him a huge kiss from us!
Post a Comment