"It is our duty to be better today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than we are today."
Bruce R. McConkie

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ms. Dolly is turning 4!!!



Tomorrow is actually her birthday, but we have quite a few things going on so I better make a post tonight because I'm sure I won't make it back on the computer. We try to make her birthday special for her even though sometimes it seems so hard not to get it all mixed in the hustle and bustle of Christmas.

I can say that I have the most amazing little girl ever. There is never a dull moment with her. Sometimes it seems like a whole lot of drama and fits, but she is so much fun and is the sweetest girl! She has quite the imagination. She loves to play with her dolls and take them shopping, to school, or to primary. She is the best helper for me. I can't imagine life without her. She is totally enjoying having Rigdon to play with now that he is a little older. I'll see her giving him a huge hug, and telling him that he is her best friend! It's the sweetest thing. She loves to go ANYWHERE. If there is anywhere to go, she is packing her baby up and ready to go. Yes, we have to take a baby with us wherever we go. She is such a good little mother. She tried to mother her little brother, but Jed reminds her that Rigdon already has a mom...one is enough!

The other morning Jed had just left for work, and Aisley came and got in bed with me. I asked her what she needed and why she was in my bed. She then told me just because she loves me. So we just snuggled for a little while until it was time to get up. She really can be so sweet!

I want to wish my Dolly a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day filled with lots of surprises, giggles, and everything you've hoped for! WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

The Nunes' said...

She is just beautiful Trish... those are great pictures. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!!